Sunday, October 19, 2008

Nice Weekend


The last break was boring but this weekend is very interesting. In this weekend one of my friends came from Lawrance Kansas to Carbondale. she is one of my best friends. her name is Ghada and she has little boy. we spend all this weekend together. In Thursday morning, we went to Dennesy resturant. we had such dliciouce breakfast. we ordered Egg Omelet and French Toast with coffee. Also, at the nighit; I invited all my friends in my home. we have talked about studying and travelig. we stayed awake until midnight together. In Saturday morning, we had aspical Arabic breakfast at one of my friends home's. she preperd Falafel, Foul and Hummes. this was the last meal we had together because Ghada had traveled to her city. this was a uniqe meal we had fun time as a one family.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I like that first sentence of yours, the person who gave it to you must have been real smart (joking!!)

Anyway, I'm glad that you ha a chance to see your friend before she left. It's hard to be aways from a good friend. My best friend in back in Japan right now, I can't wait to see her again!