Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Dreams.....



Dreams are enormous word for me because it means the future. I just keep thinking about my dreams every day.My dreams and ambitions often changes and improves from time to time because I have desire to accomplish distinctive things satisfaction for myself and my country in the future. First dream, I want to make my own business, which works on clothing design. Also, I want to be a universal company. In addition, I want to speak English very fluently and correctly because the English language is the second used language in the world, which help me with job-hunting wherever I like. Another dream I would like to complete my graduate degree in a major I really like to be creative and loyal in my job. In addition, I like traveling and learning other different cultures like Japan, Korea, and China. I have traveled to many countries in Europe and I still like it but since I had a lot of classmates form Japan, Korea, and China I would like to visit their countries and try their original traditional food. Moreover, East Asia has a unique civilization, which is very attractive for every one who wants to see it. On the other hand, I have a tiny dream that is to succeed in my social life as perfect wife and mother to have a happy family forever from who I have received my strength, which is my family is the important part for me.

1 comment:

Anna said...

These are some very big dreams, but I wouldn't call being a good wife and mother a small dream. Too many people today come from broken families, so by being a strong wife and mother you make a beautiful future for your little boy and you are a good example to those around you.